Gift giving (and receiving) is definitely one of my love languages. (I blame that on my parents and grandparents for always being so generous with gift giving. Generosity is a great characteristic to have).
Although I dislike the materialistic side of Christmas I genuinely love giving unique and creative gifts to our family and friends... and I love receiving these kinds of gifts as well. Gifts that are thoughtful, caring and me.
This year I was seriously blessed with some super useful and beautiful gifts (like some of those above).
- Chalk contact paper
- "Always believe something wonderful is about to happen" Painting from Pen & Paint
- Rainbow square chalk sticks
- A thrifted floral jewelry box
- "Owls" coffee mug and saucer
- Baby Grace shampoo, bath and shower gel
- Chevron Crock Pot (I was drooling over this for months)
- the warmest, coziest robe that I will take to the hospital with me when our little swiflet arrives (in the meantime I have been wearing it non-stop)
- these beautiful earrings thrifted in the Pacific Northwest
- and so much more. Seriously, family and friends you are so sweet and generous!
Our little swiftlet also got some great goodies from his/her family and friends:
- The most adorable fox blanket (perfect for that woodland nursery... or camp nursery... or whatever I decide!)
- Biscuit's Pet & Play Christmas book
- A MIZZOU bib
- "Chill Baby" Pacifier (it has "VOLUME" on it with little volume numbers - so cute)
- AND a gold glitter bow (since everyone in my family is convinced our swiftlet is a SHE)
My most interesting gift comes from my sister:
Google it. WEIRD. But it makes perfect sense coming from her.
What was your favorite Christmas gift?