Hard to believe that we are already over halfway there!
In 19 more weeks(ish) there will be a little baby girl in my home.
I will use the next 19(ish) weeks to pray for her little heart
and make her all the little bows and headbands her little body can wear.
This week baby GIRL swiftlet LOVES:
- Pumpkin bread (She should! She ate a whole loaf!)
- Prenatal Yoga
- Listening to Mama and Daddy talk about baby names
- Frozen yogurt
- Fresh fruit and veggies (Hallelujah that taste is back!)
- Hummus and chips (thanks to Paula B)
Things baby swiftlet doesn't really love:
- Being cold
- Honey jumping on her
- Spicy food
- Lots of Daddy's name ideas (just kidding Christopher! Love you!)