Dinner with the Bakers
I feel like I need to clarify something.
I have been blogging A LOT. Almost every day lately. However, let me remind you, dear family and friends, that it is Spring Break for me. Meaning, Aimee bee has LOTS of time on her hands. Lots. I'd like to think that I am an ambitious person, but not normally this ambitious. I just have lots of time and lots of child-ness around me to do lots of fun and creative things.
With that being said, here's what we did today:
1. Diesel and I worked on a top secret gift for Mommy for Mother's Day
2. Nap time (Which I've discovered is just as much, if not more, for Mommies as it is for kiddies).
3. Planted flowers for the porch, one yellow one purple
4. Ate a family dinner
5. Dyed Easter eggies that even Martha would be proud of
6. Planted some potatoes and got some schooling from my brother-in-law on the art of a garden (can't wait, someday)
Tonight I asked Diesel to help me with my laundry and put things away. Instead of taking my clothes to my luggage bag, he took them into the bathroom and put them under the cabinet. He said that's where my clothes go. You think he wants me to stay a little longer?
Leaving Sat bright and early on a jetplane. :(